Plans & Pricing
A subscription to the Bluebook Online offers unlimited access to the full contents of The Bluebook, on any connected device.
Ideal for students, faculty, or solo practitioners
for 1 Year
- Full access to the full contents of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Tailored, instant search results
- Pin commonly used citation rules for easy repeated reference
- Discounts for two- and three-year subscriptions
- Gift subscriptions also available
Perfect for small organizations such as law reviews, academic libraries, and boutiques
- All of the features of a Personal subscription
- Centralized administration features for managing team members and billing
- Team collaboration and sharing features are coming soon!
- Multi-year discounts not yet available
Special plans for courts, law firms, government agencies, and legal aid organizations
- All of the features of a Team subscription
- Domain-based access management solutions
- Contact us for an individualized quote
- Not currently available for educational institutions
Purchase The Bluebook in print
The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation has been the go-to guide for generations of law students, lawyers, scholars, judges, and other legal professionals. In a diverse and rapidly changing legal profession, The Bluebook continues to provide a systematic method by which members of the profession communicate important information to one another about the sources and legal authorities upon which they rely in their work. Order the 21st Edition today!